Tory lies on welfare (sic) and housing issues you may have missed during the year
- Why all DV refuges, most supported housing and most sheltered housing will close and how DWP written answers confirm that.
- Pensioners to pay MORE to stay in social housing due to Conservative’s Housing & Planning Bill.
- Why disabled tenants have been charged £48 million too much in bedroom tax!
- Why Universal Credit will lead to a £24 billion INCREASE in the cost of welfare!
- Rent a London bedsit for 3 years, pay £15k in rent and get a FREE 4 bed house in Liverpool – It can only be the right to buy!
- Tories housing and housing benefit record since May 2010 – The facts not the IDS “I believe it to so” nonsense!
- How the Tories imposed 1% social rent cut is seeing 15% service cuts to social tenants!
- DWP caught red-handed deliberately and knowingly lying over the overall benefit cap policy
- In which the Government calls its own bedroom tax sub-standard – Yes irony is not dead!
- Are landlords, councils and judges still ignorant of the bedroom tax? Yes here’s why
- Some very detailed figures as to why the bedroom tax, benefit cap. LHA and SAR cap collectively have seen a £1 billion INCREASE in housing benefit since May 2010 – Yes that means they have all failed as policies.
- Is IDS heartless? Perhaps, but the reality is he’s truly incompetent as his record proves
- The truly bogus DWP figures given for the benefit cap reduction – this is the biggest cut of the lot…so far and over 200,000 families evicted and made homeless in 2016.
- Now that UC covers 1% of all it was intended for it takes 44 days for the first payment to arrive!
- What the benefit cap reductions really mean – numbers, how London will go from 1 in 2 cases to just 1 in 5, and a homeless epidemic in the regions
- The highly detailed analysis of the benefit cap reductions – the detail that everybody is follishly ignoring
- Why the benefit cap will cost 30 times more than it saves – Yes that’s another cautious estimate too!
- The disabled are exempt from the benefit cap says Cameron – Oh no they are not! Not even those on Severe Disablement Allowance!
- £24 billion per year and £66 million per day in welfare goes unclaimed – official DWP & HMRC figures too!
- A reminder from 1 May 2015 of just how incompetent Miliband Labour was over the bedroom tax and the benefit cap!
Sorry reader yet I strongly suspect this time next year it will be 50 blogs for 50 Tory blags